Gabriel Shapiro is a U.S. attorney with over a decade of experience in the structuring, negotiation and execution of strategic transactions for technology clients. He represents and advises clients in connection with:
- mergers, acquisitions & joint ventures
- governance design & issues
- venture financings & crowdsales (SAFTs, stock, tokens)
- securities law compliance (private & public)
- product design & compliance for peer-to-peer technologies
Gabriel is a partner at BSV Law. Previously, Gabriel practiced for many years in the tech M&A groups of top corporate law firms Dewey & LeBoeuf, Weil, Gotshal & Manges and Hogan Lovells.